Why harvest rainwater? ……………. Do we not have enough?
Definition of rainwater harvesting: The process of gathering rainwater to store and re-use.
- very environmentally friendly option
- rainwater is better for water heating appliances
- better for cleaning cars and watering gardens
- more cost effective for toilet flushing
- future proof against years of water rates*
The Irish people in the past collected rainwater in barrels at the bottom of their drain pipes. This water was then used for washing clothes, cleaning and in other household roles.
The modern era has given usContinue reading